In this episode, Susan and Jessica Santonato discuss:
- Jessica’s coming of age and indoctrination into the world of gang bangers in Edmonton, Canada during the late 1990’s.
- How she survived a dangerously abusive marriage to a gang leader and found her strength in the power of forgiveness.
- Spiritual awakening and the creation of Flip the Script.
- Forgiveness is ceasing the resentment. It’s a choice.
- Everyone has a message and a story rooted in pain that can help others see the light.
- Start by having a deep love affair with yourself.
“If you want to change the world, do that by simply loving yourself, because when you love yourself deeply, you’re also putting that love out into the world.” — Jessica Santonato
Connect with Jessica Santonato:
Connect with Susan Dascenzi:
Facebook: Kick Your Buts
Book: See Books Here!
Show: Kick Your Buts
YouTube: Susan Dascenzi
LinkedIn: Susan L. Dascenzi, MSW, LCSW