Discussing Energy Facilitation and your Life with Susan and Kim:
- How Kim transitioned from her trajectory as a NASA Engineer to her current work with energy facilitation.
- What energy work is and how it has continued to unfold for Kim.
- Working with clients both in person and remotely.
- Suspend your excuses, limits, and boundaries of “I’ll do it someday”. Do those things that you have on your bucket list.
- Many of us are so quick to feel a pain or to feel a tingling or to feel some particular sensation and automatically jump to the conclusion that it’s something negative, but that’s not always the case – check in with yourself and see if it is your higher power giving you information.
- The more you grow spiritually, the more you will be able to tap into the energies around you.
“Your intuition is what develops as you grow spiritually – your intuition, the five different intuitive abilities, will grow and you’ll hone them just like we have our five senses of seeing, smelling, touching, tasting, and hearing.” — Kim Chiarello – The Connector
Connect with Susan Dascenzi:
Facebook: Kick Your Buts
Book: See Books Here!
Show: Kick Your Buts
YouTube: Susan Dascenzi
LinkedIn: Susan L. Dascenzi, MSW, LCSW