Rethinking Holistic Care and Pharmaceuticals with Susan and Neal:
- Comparing big pharma and the natural product industry.
- Navigating the supplement shelves to find the best quality supplements.
- Defining your vision for your life and living true to that standard.
- Use medicines when appropriate and use natural products when appropriate – neither is better than the other.
- The best thing to do is to retain control over your own health and medicines.
- There is no perfect, but we all can definitely work together to get as close to perfect as possible.
“We can only live our best lives if we live in a truly holistic manner: balancing healthy lifestyle choices, well-made supplements used strategically, and traditional medical interventions.” — Dr. Neal Smoller
Connect with Dr. Neal Smoller:
Facebook: Neal Smoller
Show: The Big Mouth Pharmacist
LinkedIn: Neal Smoller
Free 30 Minute Consult: WoodstockVitamins.com/consults
Connect with Susan Dascenzi:
Facebook: Kick Your Buts
Book: See Books Here!
Show: Kick Your Buts
YouTube: Susan Dascenzi
LinkedIn: Susan L. Dascenzi, MSW, LCSW