How to move past Imposter Syndrome and Grow Your Business with SEO with Susan and Jennifer:
- What SEO is, how it works, and why it is important.
- Learning from Imposter Syndrome and moving past it to have your own Kick Your Buts moment.
- Marketing tips for growing and scaling your business.
- Build a new habit for the things you’re afraid of.
- Strengthening your speaking skills can assist you in many aspects of your life, including speaking with clients or giving presentations.
- Don’t underestimate the need to become a better person and have the emotional intelligence to understand what is going on with the other person in any transaction.
“I would say starting a business is more like falling down 1000 times, and then getting up 10 times and learning how to succeed because of that.” — Jennifer Yan
About Jennifer Yan: Jennifer Yan is the founder and online marketer at SEO Symbiosis, LLC. Fueled by her experience in technology and work in marketing research for organizations such as Youtube, Facebook, Linkedin, and Google, she developed a foundation in consumer psychology and how to market products and services in a manner that resonates with a specific audience.
She helps business owners struggling with lead generation to appear on podcasts and rank higher in search engines to reach billions of potential leads worldwide. According to Forbes, 90% of the buyer’s journey starts online and making sure your business has high search engine rankings, is more important than ever.
She uses creative problem solving and strategic marketing to curate relationships with influential decision-makers to ignite the growth of her client’s businesses. Making dramatic changes in businesses in months, not years!
Connect with Jennifer Yan:
Facebook: SEO Symbiosis, LLC.
LinkedIn: Jennifer Yan
Book a Time Slot with Jennifer for your FREE SEO Audit!
Connect with Susan Dascenzi:
Facebook: Kick Your Buts
Book: See Books Here!
Show: Kick Your Buts
YouTube: Susan Dascenzi
LinkedIn: Susan L. Dascenzi, MSW, LCSW