We can live in a scarcity/fear mindset, or we can live in an abundance mindset with Susan:
- The COVID-19 virus and how it is affecting individuals is new to most of the population.
- What you can do when you find yourself in a state of worry.
- Using this time of self-isolation and social distancing as a time of reflection on your life and yourself.
- What you focus on expands – if we focus on the fear, we will give in to the fear.
- You’re the only one that can make the decisions about what to do for yourself.
- We have gone through things like this before, as a nation and as a global society, and we have always survived.
“We really only have two choices: we can live in a state of fear or we can be cautious and balanced in that fear, in that cautiousness, but not have that fear control us and define us.” — Susan Dascenzi
Connect with Susan Dascenzi:
Facebook: Kick Your Buts
Book: See Books Here!
Show: Kick Your Buts
YouTube: Susan Dascenzi
LinkedIn: Susan L. Dascenzi, MSW, LCSW