The nature of feminine consciousness and the power of compassion with Susan and Misa:
- Culturally, we have a strange relationship with abuse and how it affects us as individuals on a spiritual level.
- What feminine consciousness is and what it is not. The relationship between the masculine and the feminine and finding the balance.
- The power of finding compassion, finding your circle, and moving through healing.
- We are living in a world full of yang energy – masculine, fiery, active – we need to find the feminine consciousness, the yin – stillness, compassion, willingness to listen – the womb of creation.
- If your anxiety and your stress levels are down, you’ll be able to quiet your mind. And when your mind is quiet, you can enter the stillness that is the domain of feminine consciousness. In this space, you will make better, more hopeful, and creative decisions, and your intuition and overall creativity will go up.
- The solutions already exist. All solutions, all possibilities, already exist and are already there regardless of what we’re talking about.
“Metaphysically, spiritually…after death, there is always birth. Look outside, it’s springtime in the Northern Hemisphere and right after death, there is birth; this is part of the way it works on this planet. So, something is dying. The question is: What is dying, in addition to our beloved people who are leaving, what, in consciousness, is dying? And what I would suggest is that it is our tendency to disempower ourselves and others, and we are seeing the reflection of that through a virus we call COVID-19.” — Misa Hopkins
About Misa Hopkins: Misa Hopkins has been a pioneer in the field of Feminine Consciousness for over 20 years and is a 5-times best-selling author. She has made multiple television appearances and has spoken at events with such luminaries as Deepak Chopra, Dr. Bruce Lipton, Dr. Larry Dossey, and Arielle Ford. Misa’s powerful mystical initiations in both feminine and masculine sacred energies inspire her to further personal and planetary healing through balanced consciousness. She does that through projects like Women Emerging: Reclaiming Our Souls from Sexual Abuse, dedicated to healing and ending sexual abuse.
Connect with Misa Hopkins:
YouTube: Misa Hopkins
LinkedIn: Misa Hopkins
Holding Guided Meditation: SacredFeminineAwakening.com
Register now and join us for the Free Online Supersummit this Sexual Assault Awareness Month: April 17-21,2020. Find out more at: WomenEmergingSummit.org
Connect with Susan Dascenzi:
Facebook: Kick Your Buts
Book: See Books Here!
Show: Kick Your Buts
YouTube: Susan Dascenzi
LinkedIn: Susan L. Dascenzi, MSW, LCSW