Breaking free from our own limitations with Susan and Marian:
- Seeing the positivity even in negative or challenging times.
- Discussing the emotions and blocks from past traumas.
- Breaking free and stepping back into a place of trust and love.
- Overcoming your limitations.
- Without opening up and talking about your experiences, you will not be healed.
- Name 10 things that drain your energy right now and see what needs to go. List 10 things that fill your energy and see what you need more of.
- Everybody is different, there is no cookie cutter solution for everyone. But, by identifying the pain point, you will be able to find a solution.
- It doesn’t all work all the time. You have to keep going.
“I knew I needed to make an exodus, that there was going to be a separation. And there were a lot of things that had to happen in order for that separation to happen.” — Marian McSpadden
About Marian McSpadden: Marian and her husband own a multimillion-dollar business. She was born in a secluded culture of a horse-drawn buggy religious organization. When she was 34 years old, she escaped the cult, went back to school and obtained her GED, and ultimately graduated with a bachelor’s degree.
Marian helps people get through the disappointment you never expect to happen. You never expect to be trapped in a relationship, culture, business, financial situation, job, emotion, religion, grief, health crisis or circumstance. Whether it happens to you, or you make the choice yourself, the pain feels the same. The ability to go to bed happy and wake up energized is not free…it takes working through it all. However, those willing to pay the cost will say “I am glad I did and not I wish I had.”
Connect with Marian McSpadden:
Facebook: Marian Monet McSpadden
YouTube: Marian McSpadden
LinkedIn: Marian McSpadden
Get a FREE Chapter of Pretty Much Everything You Try Doesn’t Work!: EverythingYouTry.com
Connect with Susan Dascenzi:
Facebook: Kick Your Buts
Book: See Books Here!
Show: Kick Your Buts
YouTube: Susan Dascenzi
LinkedIn: Susan L. Dascenzi, MSW, LCSW