Realizations during COVID-19 and embracing this unique opportunity to redesign and reinvent your life with Susan:
- Using this time to reflect and shift in our lives during this massive time of change in the world.
- Susan’s emotional rollercoaster journey as she came to her realization and understanding of the upcoming podcast shift.
- Living your real, authentic life when you haven’t been taught how to do that.
- Each and every person on the planet has unique gifts and talents to share and an impact to make.
- It’s important to ask yourself these questions during this time of shift: What do you want? What really makes you happy? What is important to you? Where do you want to go from here? Who do you want to be?
- We are all in this together, but we aren’t in the same boat…everyone’s experiences may be very different.
- There are resources out there if you are struggling with anything, but you do have to reach out.
- It is perfectly okay to feel like it’s not okay! It’s not always fine and to live authentically, we have to recognize it’s ok if it doesn’t feel “fine” right now.
“You’re not by yourself. If you are listening to my voice right now, you’re not by yourself! I’m here. You’re here. Let’s connect.” — Susan Dascenzi
Connect with Susan Dascenzi:
Facebook: Kick Your Buts
Book: See Books Here!
Show: Kick Your Buts
YouTube: Susan Dascenzi
LinkedIn: Susan L. Dascenzi, MSW, LCSW